Who You Are is How You Lead
Looking Inward, Leading Forward
Next Event: Online, October 20th at 12 pm MST
Come join Lorna Johnston and Anne Klein to meet leaders like you to learn about Leadership from the Inside Out, a program offered by The Change Institute, to help leaders create thriving organizations through effective leadership.
At this Zoom experience, you will receive:
- An introduction to the unique program, Leadership From the Inside Out, and how it can benefit you and your organization.
- A concept and skill from Transactional Analysis. This model holds powerful truths about our internal processes. It is a framework to understand the human dynamics of teams and organizations.
- An awareness of how our inner theater influences our communication, emotional life, and relational capacity. You are not alone, other leaders face similar challenges and have overcome them using Transactional Analysis.
- We believe leaders are people first. For leadership development to have the greatest impact, it must include personal development. Through this course, we help leaders understand and change their unhelpful, and mostly unconscious, thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that drive decisions and behaviour.
- Leaders need to be open to influence from others, and at the same time be confident to make bold, sometimes unpopular decisions. With the awareness leaders gain from our program, they learn options for responding to their people, their clients, and the challenges they face with clarity and confidence.
This is a leader for the 21st century. This is a leader for our COVID-19 infected times.
The Harvard Business Review March-April 2019 issue sums it up:
“…most executive education programs—designed as extensions of or substitutes for MBA programs—focus on discipline-based skill sets, such as strategy development and financial analysis, and seriously underplay important relational, communication, and affective skills.”
The Change Institute meets that need.
Sign up now, all you have to lose is an opportunity.