Who You Are is How You Lead
Looking Inward, Leading Forward
Next Event: Online, May 19 and June 15, 8 am – 9:15 am MST
Come join Lorna Johnston and meet leaders like you keen to learn how Leadership from the Inside Out will give you the secret sauce to creating the culture you need for you AND your people to thrive at work. The program offers a cohesive model to understand the human dynamics within an individual and between people that is the driving force for success or failure. You will learn specific and powerful skills – both soft and hard – essential to successfully supporting your team to excel even under difficult and uncertain circumstances. Created by The Change Institute, this one of a kind program includes learning and working with the psychological model of human behavior Transactional Analysis. Leaders learn actionable strategies to create thriving organizations where people excel to produce outstanding results.
At this Zoom experience, you will receive:
- An introduction to the unique program, Leadership From the Inside Out, and how it can benefit you and your organization.
- What development is possible for leaders because of this program with examples of applications of the program and the results participants have experienced.
- An awareness of how our inner theater influences our communication, emotional life, and relational capacity. You are not alone, other leaders face similar challenges and have overcome them using Transactional Analysis.
- Leaders register, but people show up! We believe leaders are people first. For leadership development to have the greatest impact, it must include personal development. Through this course, we help leaders understand and change their unhelpful, and mostly unconscious, thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that drive decisions and behavior.
- Leaders need to be open to influence from others, and at the same time be confident to make bold, sometimes unpopular decisions. With the awareness leaders gain from our program, they learn options for responding to their people, their clients, and the challenges they face with clarity and confidence.
This is a leader for the 21st century.
The Harvard Business Review March-April 2019 issue sums it up:
“…most executive education programs—designed as extensions of or substitutes for MBA programs—focus on discipline-based skill sets, such as strategy development and financial analysis, and seriously underplay important relational, communication, and affective skills.”
The Change Institute meets that need.
Sign up now, capacity is limited to small groups for maximum personalized learning and development. After registration, a TCI staff member will send you the Zoom link.